Thursday, May 1, 2014

Restricted Senses armbinder, hood & posture collar photos

I received an email the other day from the nicest person (whom I'll refer to henceforth as Mr. X). He was contacting me for advice on the kind of leather that may work for the armbinder pattern I recently posted, and sent along an image of a prototype he put together (with a zip closure in black vinyl). Mr. X did modify the pattern, as he knew that his model was very flexible, and that her elbows could touch when bound (lucky man...). Needless to say, the photo below caught my eye, and I was more than happy to share some advice with him. 


Just a beautiful, candid picture...

A couple of days later, he sends along a whole set of incredible photos, this time of the finished project: a soft leather hood, laced armbinder and tall locking posture collar, all laced up tight and shackled onto his poor, unfortunate, (or very lucky, depending on how you see these things) slave girl. 

Everything good and wonderful: the girl, the hood, the collar, the armbinder, the boots... 
 Yeah, I nearly fell out of my chair. The photos were just awesome! This beautiful Asian girl, so completely, helplessly, and...
 ...tightly bound! Would you check out how close her elbows are? (Nice touch with the little bell, BTW...) 
The bell can help you keep track of her as she wonders around the house...
 And I'm pretty sure he gagged her under the hood as well... 
That is the full 3.5 inch tall (very severe) posture collar, I think...
You can see the complete set of images on Mr. X's tumblr site. There are other photo sets to be found there as well, each more lovely than the last. If you have a passion for this kind of bondage, it's worth a look (Dear sammy, there's lots there I think you would like...). Like this one:



Check out Restricted Senses' tumblr site here. And thank you Mr. X and your gorgeous slave girl, for sharing your project pix with us! We're not worthy... 

3 comments:

  1. very nice indeed, thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, thisgirl... Inspiring stuff, isn't it? =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you mention it, what would be a good leather for the armbinder? I'm working on a hood right now, if it goes well then maybe I'll give this a go too. Inspiring pics these are.

    ReplyDelete