Thursday, January 22, 2015

Incredible Japanese bondage by THL

Huge thanks goes out to my friend sammy for turning me on to THL, a photographer doing some jaw-droppingly, mind-bending, flat-out beautiful work... If you are a fan of Asian cuties tied very well (and lit well, and photographed beautifully) and in fetish-y garb, STOP NOW and go check out his site (or his tumblr) this instant. Come back and thank me later. 

Here are just a few of the many (oh so many!) images that will have you drooling (you're welcome!): 

Every one of his images is so good it makes me want to cry. The girls he shoots are so pretty! How does he get such wholesome-looking Japanese (I'm assuming) girl-next-door types to endure such kinky torments? "Would you like to play dress-up in head-to-toe rubber and ballet boots with a gas-mask my dear?" Of course they say, only too happy to oblige in THL's amazing life. 

 I take photos myself, so I appreciate all the work that goes into getting an image like this: 
 The rigging, the lighting, the location-shooting. My question is "How does he get so many beautiful shots, each so unique and different?" He'll do an entire setup, in a particular location, with a beautiful model, and then he is posting just a single, solitary shot. Damn!
 Obviously, this guy THL has an amazing eye, and a beautiful, willing lovely girl(s) to model for him. But man, what a way with the lighting and setups... One beautiful image after another. 
 Even the straightforward shots of his fetish gear are pure artistry...
Once again, visit THL's website, send him commissions and money, follow his tumblr. Give the man what he wants people, just let's hope he keeps doing what he's doing!! 

6 comments:

  1. it never even occurred to me that i should be like, "hey. people. this guy. go look at this guy." most of my tumblr-stuffs are simple, "cool, cool, gross but cool, cute socks, lame" thoughts.

    but i first saw his stuff as a reblog. i don't remember exactly what it was, but the theme was something similar to the room-divider-suspension one.

    part of it is that the style and composition (or whatever the word is. i don't know art, really) is a lot like the old crappy scans of japanese books that i first saw when i was young. they turned me on, and made me realize i was probably a bit weird, and these tweak the same things, just with a far more modern quality.

    love,
    sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sammy,
      Your tumblr happened to be the first place I saw his work, and fortunately you linked back to his site. I always know with your dirty mind there will be great things found there... His work definitely reminds me of older Japanese bondage illustrations, but with an updated aesthetic and such an eye. Definitely a turn-on! Thanks again...

      Delete
  2. Yeah! I know of this one. The photographer takes pictures of Tokyo dominatrixes. I somehow found that site by the links section of one domme's blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, THL has some really nice studio shots of dominas too. But for me, nothing beats the feel of his personal work with the submissive models in different environments... I'm so blown away by those!

      Delete
  3. I am a latex fetish designer.
    For bondage speaking.leather and latex, although the two materials, but there are common features.
    Can i talk to you together on creative design it? By the way, Do you have the online store to sell your work? I do some of your works are very Great interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a store, and don't sell anything any more. But I do hope to keep sharing techniques and patterns here as I go along. If you want to reach me directly: christopherfetish[at}gmail.com

      Delete