Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Custom Purple Leather Sleepsack








This project was commissioned by someone who had seen my work on the SeriousBondage.com website, and he contacted me through Mark the editor. I was really happy with the way this sleepsack turned out, and the purple color was really rich and beautiful. It seemed to change as the light hit it differently, sometimes making it almost black. It's an awesome piece - custom-fit. 11 D-rings total, internal sleeves, zipper access at crotch and nipples, and a rear zipper. I want to do more work in colored leather, as some of the colors available are really cool!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that purple sleepsack is to die for... Do you make suspendable sacks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minax, Charlie - Sorry it took so long to reply - I'm new to having a blog and checking comments. A suspendable sack is not something I have done, as it takes a bit of engineering to accomplish it safely. The d-rings on this sack and the 4-5 oz. leather could not handle the stress of someone suspended. On the sacks that do handle suspension (check out the Mr.S leather site), they usually have straps riveted to the sack to carry the load. Having said that, I am working on a design for a suspended restraint. Stay tuned for more details...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Shawn,

    Thanks for the comment. At this time I am no longer taking orders for custom work, as I have too many projects in the queue (as of March 2011). I'll post when I start taking orders again in the future.

    ReplyDelete