Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ladies straitjacket - in use!




I wanted to share some images of the ladies straitjacket I recently made in use, shown here courtesy of our friends over at straitjacketed.com. These incredible pics of this custom piece were just sent over today. All I could say when I saw the images is "WOW!" And I think I threw a couple of OMG, OMGs in there as well. I was just stunned at how great it looks on the model, how beautiful she looks in the jacket. I would call the project a complete success. What do you think? The hand pockets, the tapered sleeves with zips at the wrist for a tight fit, the tailored fit of the front panel around the breasts. I am so happy with the finished design. Thanks again to straitjacketed.com for letting me post the images. Hopefully there are more collaborations in our future!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing Work!! I don't think I've ever seen a better fitting Straitjacket. I am a true fan of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xetal, thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it. The client wanted to be able to pull it insanely, crazy tight, and I think he got his wish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm not taking any more custom work, unfortunately. You may want to check Mr.S leather or the Stockroom.

      Delete