Tuesday, July 27, 2010

F-suit and butterfly straitjacket photo shoot

I just came across these images from a photo shoot I did along with Mark over at SeriousBondage a few years ago, featuring a model in my butterfly straitjacket, f-suit and bondage sleepsack.

I had contacted Mark at seriousbondage.com after coming across his website, because I wanted to help out or contribute in some way if I could. I felt like he was a kindred spirit, as we both had a shared love for the same type of completely intense bondage scenarios. He set up a shoot with Mya, who at the time was available as a sub (I am pretty sure she is dominant only these days, but feel free to ask her yourself, if you dare: boundfortrouble.com). She was a lot of fun to shoot with, and very beautiful, and scary smart. We had a great time, and she looked fantastic in all the gear.

Mya was running around clucking like a chicken once I zipped her into the butterfly jacket. We were all cracking up, it was so funny! Who says bondage has to be serious all the time, right?
She also tried on my f-suit prototype, which was made of vinyl with an attached hood.
I must say, it was quite an experience seeing a real live girl wiggling around in my completely over-the-top creation. I had to pinch myself, as it felt very dream like. Sexy as hell, too.
I also got to zip her into my black sleepsack prototype, also in vinyl, with contrasting white stitching.
It zips up the back...
...and features an attached hood, with nose-holes only. Not for the claustrophobic sub. This sleepsack also has access holes where the nipples could be pulled through, but in this case Mya had just had her nipples pierced, so no pulling was happening on this shoot. =)
These vinyl prototypes come in really handy for testing out the fit and pattern design before you produce the final version in leather. It allows you to check positioning of zippers and other options to make sure your placement is correct. Here's the crotch access zipper:

I think that zipper is placed just right, don't you?She makes a beautiful package, no?
Over the years I have been fortunate to meet a lot of really cool people in the bondage world. Mark and Mya are two really wonderful, friendly, intelligent people, who I feel lucky to know - and to have worked with. They completely embrace their fetish sides, and helped me feel more comfortable with my own as well. Thanks to Mark for letting me post these images, and to Mya as well. You can visit Serious Bondage at: seriousbondage.com and Mistress Mya at boundfortrouble.com.

5 comments:

  1. i love her expression in picture 5. lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, don't you feel sorry for her? Such a pretty face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Mark showing me pics from that shoot ages ago. That was the first time I became aware that you did something other than art, and I was really impressed with the design. There are so few new ideas out there. (The bench she was strapped to was pretty inspiring too).

    Al three pieces were a fantasy come true, and they seemed perfect for Mya as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mauser! I have been doing pervy art for a long time, but it is really fun to turn the ideas into actual usable items. Dreams do come true, and Mya is a dream model, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks.
    love Fetish party.
    your pics is super beautiful

    ReplyDelete