Monday, December 12, 2011

Benneton gets kinky

I am not sure if you people have seen this art installation from Benneton, but it's pretty visually striking, and of interest to someone like me who goes for eroticism combined with total enclosure. Bondage and suspension as well, oh my!

I'm not sure if this is a new direction from a company known for incendiary ad campaigns, but from my perspective I'd much rather see this sort of thing than heads of state photoshopped to look like they're making out.
Usually I'm pissed off when mainstream companies co-opt fetish or bondage imagery to shill their goods, but in this case, it's so artistically done. I love the fact that they went all the way as well, depicting some good old-fashioned full-on fucking. I'll never look at those brightly-colored knit sweaters exactly the same way again.

More here, along with a bit of the behind-the-scenes making of:
http://www.benetton.com/lana-sutra/

No comments:

Post a Comment