Thursday, September 6, 2012

Butterfly Straitjacket Photos 0912

I'm finally getting around to sharing some more images from the shoot I did a couple of weeks ago, this time of the butterfly straitjacket and hood combo. This jacket was made from the pattern I have posted here, and is the version with the smallest arm pocket. I wasn't even sure my model would fit into the jacket, as she is a little bit taller than the girl my pattern is made to fit.
Fortunately, we managed to squeeze her in, and I think she looks rather nice... don't you? My model has larger boobs than my fit model as well, so next time I could make the openings a little bigger for her as well. Of course, it was still very sexy to have her pretty girl parts straining to get through, and we wouldn't want to make things too easy on her, now would we?
This combo is just so sensual and vulnerable-making for the girl who has it on. For me to have the erogenous zones put forward and presented in such a way is just so highly-charged. All the focus is on the lips and breasts, just waiting to be kissed, caressed and fondled... For the wearer, she gets to experience the simultaneous enclosure and exposure, subject to the whims of her master... poor thing!
More to come...

5 comments:

  1. looks comfy!

    great work as always. :)
    love,
    sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sammy... I think you might need one of these, as it could help you get over your shyness. Just let me know.

      Delete
  2. Oh it's fantastic, I love in particular the "neck" I don't know why XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dani! The neck is 2 layers thick, and because it's tall and added to the hood it gets kind of restrictive... Just the way you would like it, I think! =0)

      Delete