Monday, January 7, 2013

Black Cherries F-suit beauty shots

I wanted to share some images from a couple of shoots I did with the F-suit I made for the upcoming show at Vanilla Gallery Tokyo, a project I've been working on with Karen Hsiao - her "Black Cherries" series! 

This F-suit is going over there, and it might be sold - so I wanted to take some nice photos of it just in case I never see it again...

This is probably the most severe, tight-fitting f-suit I've created to date. The legs are positioned so the person inside is pretty much forced into a face-down hogtie. The leg pockets pull the lower leg close, and the torso fits very snug as well. The only relief is in the arm pockets, which are actually the smallest version of the pattern I typically use. The zipped hood also fits pretty close, especially for such heavy, unyielding leather. This is an extreme suit to wear!


You can see from the shot below the tight fit of the torso at the shoulders, and the way the hood and body zippers meet in the middle. This is as close to a glove-tight fit as you are going to get. 


I was hoping you would be able to turn your head inside the suit, but because of the heavy weight of the leather it wasn't really possible. I had to prop my model up on a pillow to allow her to breathe. This design is actually meant to be used in conjunction with a suspension harness, but that part is going to have to wait for another time. For now, the suit can be displayed suspended from the built-in D-rings, just not with someone inside!


I positioned the zipper on the outside of the leg pocket to make getting into the f-suit easier. You step through the pocket, then bend the knee and pull the zip up to get in. I love the way it looks from this angle.


The bean-bag helps get my model off the floor. This is more the position I could see with the suspension harness...





For those of you wondering if there was a real girl in the suit, here's a picture before she got inside:

Looks a lot better with her in it, don't you think?

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous piece of work! Such beautifully coloured leather. Personally I'd find that difficult to be in for very long - how does your lucky model cope with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Desdenova! I love the color too... My model has to be plied with bribes usually - the promise of a nice dinner out and a foot massage will do it. This one is a bit tough, because of the position and the supertight fit.

      Delete
  2. Hi Chris.
    Once again a absolutely amazing work you have created.
    I can not stop watching your pictures as they shows how beautiful a leather encasement can be.
    The fit around hers body is perfect, lovely to see.

    Comment to the last photo, definitive it looks better with someone in it. This suit should never be empty.
    Today I have started to made a similar pattern for my own use.
    All the best
    Soren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Soren! Good luck with your project, and I'd love to know how it turns out.

      Delete
  3. Wow, your brilliant craftsmanship never fails to impress me, but I think you've excelled yourself there, Christopher. Fantastic piece of work. Can't wait to see more imaginative products.
    All the best for 2013,
    Singleglove1971 (long-time lurker - and longer-time lover of the female form in shiny bondage!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the comment, Singleglove1971. This is probably my most extreme piece to date. I do have one more new thing in the works, just need to get some photos taken!

      Delete
  4. The work featured on your blog is always masterful. The thought which is behind the work is always very apparent, which in my eyes enriches the process immensely. Your skill takes the viewer to a time which is barely allowed to exist in the present day. How refreshing to see a craftsman immersed in not only the actions his craft requires, but the philosophy which is its backbone. Thank you for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hubertus, your comment and sentiment are much appreciated.

      Delete