Friday, August 30, 2013

Black Cherries limited-edition Art Prints Now Available!

I'm happy to announce that fine-art prints of Karen Hsiao's Black Cherries series are now available on her website. We've been working together on creating these images over the past year or so, and it's really exciting to see them complete and beautifully printed. These are each signed and numbered by Karen, and come with a certificate of authenticity. 

These editions are limited to just 25 prints each image, so be sure to order soon if you are interested in a particular one. It's a very small run, and they could sell out quickly. 

I think "Black Doll" came out pretty amazing:


And I'm still partial to "Red Butterfly Girl" myself...


I always marvel at the model in the "Black Widow" image - she managed to shoot with that heavy molded leather hood on (without nose holes!)...


Karen's also offering a Limited Edition "Strawberry Kisses" 5 piece card set, printed on fine art watercolor paper, signed and numbered with race paper and seal stamped - for only $25. 


Kudos to Karen - I can't thank you enough for making these images real, and for sharing with me your incredible talent, drive and creativity! You are inspiring, amazing and wonderful to work with. It's been a labor of love, and you are a true artist. I've been humbled by the experience. 

Visit Karen's site here  to see more images from this series...

2 comments: