Monday, September 23, 2013

Serious Dinner Plans?

I just confirmed plans to have Mark from Serious Bondage come over for the evening. He's bringing along Dalton Ott, Ashley Renee and "Mumman"! 

The plan is to take some measurements for a future custom Ashley Renee project, and to wrap Dalton for his made-to-measure sleepsack project. And just meeting Mumman in person - I'm just in awe of everything he does. 

Well, this should certainly be an evening to remember!

Something tells me I need to go buy some more duct-tape...

4 comments:

  1. I consider myself fortunate to have met all four of your dinner guests. It will certainly be a most stimulating evening for all five of you and undoubtedly great fun. Please pass on my regards to them all, from Richard (Captive Kink).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I consider myself fortunate to have met them all now as well, Richard. They would all be welcome again, any time. Thanks for the message!

      Delete
  2. hope you have a great evening, i haven't met Ashlee but i've met those guys and they are all fantastic folks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear thisgirl,
      We had a lot of fun, and you were right - they're all really cool people. It was very surreal to have them all in my house at the same time!

      Delete