Thursday, October 24, 2013

Clear Vinyl hybrid hood pix by Karen Hsiao


Karen Hsiao has been shooting with the vinyl and leather hybrid hoods we recently created together. The hood features several different snap-detachable face covers in different leathers. The photos are a bit of a different look from the Black Cherries set, all light tones and transparency... a really stunning model too! Check out Karen's blog here for the full set. 


And for those of you who are interested, the Black Cherries book is set to be released next month as well... It will be available for sale on Karen's print site. I'll let you know here as soon as they are on sale! 

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy this hood. It seems wonderful and I would like my English to be richer to find the words to tell exactly what I think of this. Would like to have one, and I will choose it with a red mask in two parts, one for the eyes, the other one for mouth. I am impressed by your work.

    ReplyDelete