Thursday, April 24, 2014

Elizabeth Andrews Armbinder Gallery...

Elizabeth Andrews and her husband David have been putting my armbinder to good use, I see. She was kind enough to send over a gallery of images, and is giving me some great feedback from the field. I'm always looking for ways to improve the fit or function of a restraint. 

The fetishist in me particularly loved the set with the armbinder used in conjunction with ballet boots and head harness in a pretty extreme hogtie. It's just a beautiful shot...

 
Whew, did it get hot in here all of a sudden? 






 Here we have David again, doing all the hard work of tying up these beautiful girls (poor guy...). 




And Elizabeth, doing the best she can to break free from her sleek black pocket of pure strappy love bondage. 



Thanks to Elizabeth and David, for sharing the images! More of their work can be found here. And here

No comments:

Post a Comment