Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Soft Pink Bondage set for EM

I'm happy to present a few beautiful images by "-EM-" a friend from fetlife who I consider one of the most talented bondage photographers working today. He doesn't claim to even be a real photographer, but I challenge you to find someone making such compelling, stunning and downright sexy images (check out his gallery if you don't believe me). He's proof that with passion and a good eye, formal training is not required to make drop-dead gorgeous bondage photos. Talented bastard! Oh, and it doesn't hurt that an assortment of beauties submit to his creative impulses, and allow the results to be shared with us. I did a custom hood and armbinder in pink for him to put to use, and this is the result:

Custom-fit ultra-tight laced armbinder in pink by yours truly, with matching nose-only hood. 

Just for reference: Armbinders: this is the way it's supposed to fit.


We have a few projects still on the drawing board. I'm looking forward to seeing them come to fruition...

2 comments:

  1. sorry.

    dumb question time again.

    left arm armpit strap goes around to become right arm top strap, and vice versa.

    and the "pink collar" i'm seeing is just the pink hood peeking out under her regular collar, right?

    i think i understand, but i wanted to double checkl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly right, sammy... I think he put the black collar on top of the hood, which has a long neck. I think I may need to do a tall posture collar in pink just so it can all match... =)

      Delete