Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Red Boot Binder Sleepsack: The Final Cut

This is the final boot-binder sleepsack, made in the same leather as the first (a stunning, red, lamb-tan cowhide), but with some minor differences and refinements.
This sack features an open mouth and nipple access, with the neck pattern slightly shortened in front. 
I went with red thread topstitching throughout (instead of black) for a cleaner look.
The 3 sliders on the rear zipper make it possible to open the zipper anywhere along its length.
And a few other tweaks to the pattern for the ultimate tight fit...

Overall I'm pretty happy with how this project turned out. It's been a long journey from initial sketch to the final product, but I'm glad to have this restraint brought from the realm of fantasy into reality. Thanks to everyone who has sent messages of encouragement and support along the way, both here and on fetlife. I do appreciate it!

7 comments:

  1. Does she wear boots in that boot binder sack?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she has them on inside the sack. Three great fetishes all in one!

      Delete
  2. oh, I can I try this on pleeease?

    Would you be interested in creating an outfit for me as well?

    Pleeeease! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but not possible. I'm done doing any custom work!

      Delete